Bảo hành: 12 tháng
Tình trạng: Còn hàng
Giá bán: 94.090.000đ / chiếc
The Aluminata AC Power Cable touts technology in function and design that other power cords cannot approach, and as always builds upon previous JPS designs. They begin with a huge but flexible 8 gauge high-purity JPS alloy conductor, one of the largest conductors known to high-end power cords, all wrapped in a Kapton jacket. JPS is the first A/V cable manufacturer in the world to utilize this high-tech, very expensive aerospace insulation in a high-end cable design. Combined with JPS alloy conductors, it offers a TOTAL LACK of spectral smearing of highs and lack of midrange glare, with an ability to extend yet define low frequency bass response like no other AC cord. Their unique conductors are then specially assembled by our trademark Optimized Field Matrix (OFM) design parameters, which take into account conductor size, dielectric thickness and constant, potential noise frequencies and amplitude, capacitance, inductance, and many other factors, combined into our proprietary formula to allow for optimum performance with almost any piece in any system or environment, anywhere in the world
Nothing new though for JPS, as their Kaptovator AC Cable already contains these design parameters and then some. Now here is where the new stuff begins after years in the works...
If the Aluminata AC cable was to be a cable to end all, Joe figured he should look into any other deciding factors to improve what these cables can do for audiophiles, videophiles, and professionals alike, in any environment, and so many months went by contemplating the possibilities while this exciting new technology sits on the back burner...
Then one day it hit, what about current reflections in the AC line? While researching such a phenomenon, Joe found that electrical current, analogous to water flow in a pipe, does not appreciate being suddenly stopped and started (as it is with an amplifier and its sudden changes to power requirements). This constant change in current flow, particularly where the homes AC wiring is not as good as it could be, creates reflections- or ripples- all the way back to the breaker panel, impeding the smooth flow of power to the system. So JPS added another world first feature, End of Line (EOL) technology, and incorporated it into this cord as a unique, proprietary element which dissipates reflections within the cord itself, allowing bass to sound like it should, tight and detailed, while clearing the air in the mid's and highs; very similar to upgrading the entire systems cabling, and all accomplished by the addition of this very unique AC cable.
Add the blanket of the Particle Aluminum Shield described above to completely isolate and absorb all forms of noise between the wall outlet and the component for pure clean power and all that remains is a clarity to audio or video resolution that no other component or cable change can possibly offer.
If you are ready for an amazing cable, designed from scratch to fit a particular application, that has since 2003 converted the 'high-end', high-performance, audio industry- Look no further than the JPS Labs Aluminata AC Cable.
- Chúng tôi luôn hướng đến sự hài lòng của khách hàng một cách tốt nhất.
- Giao hàng và bảo hành nhanh chóng trong vòng 24h.
- Dịch vụ hậu mãi, nhân viên chu đáo.
- Linh kiện, phụ kiện thay thế cam kết chính hãng, lắp đặt đúng quy trình của nhà sản xuất.
Aluminata AC Cable
- Huge 8 AWG/8.36 mm2 custom wound finely stranded copper alloy conductors
- The only AC cable in the world engineered with a Kapton® dielectric (unique characteristics compared to any other cable)
- Given a 15 amp circuit under full load through this cord, a 2 meter long cable only drops 0.06 volts. Max. 14,000 watts continuous, 48,000 watts peak power (240 V)
- Quad anti-resonant design eliminates vibration and room acoustics from transferring to the component
- Particle Aluminum Shield (PAS) is approx. 0.5"/12 mm thick and effectively shields and absorbs environmental and component noise- In our humble opinion, there is no better shield available on any cable on planet Earth.
- Heavy Gold plate Wattgate AC wall plug and IEC connector for maximum long-term connection integrity
- Cable made and assembled in the USA by a highly skilled master technician
- Overall cable weight is 5 lbs/2.2 kg in the standard 2 meter length- flexible and easy to connect