Những điểm nổi bật của Phono Stages Hi-end Manley Chinook:
The Chinook is a gutsy fish sporting a decent size toroidal transformer for lower electro-magnetic radiation and a bevy of power-supply capacitors to keep the power supply steady under high demands. Manley did not hold back on the internal parts quality and large audiophile grade output capacitors are employed. EveAnna Manley seems particularly proud of the low capacitance and well-shielded silver cabling she uses for the input and output audio internal wiring and I can see why. It keeps noise from creeping in and it sounds fantastic.
>>Xem thêm: Manley Steelhead Phono Preamp Version 2
Setting up the Chinook couldn't be easier. There are two internal settings for optimal gain: 45dB for Moving-Magnet cartridges and 60dB for Moving-Coil cartridges. Set it and forget it! The back panel contains DIP switches for adjusting the input resistive and capacitance loading values. 31 possible options between 26 and 800 Ohms plus 47k Ohms and 7 capacitive loading choices between 50 pF and 350 pF provide flexibility to match any cartridge and fine tune the tone. Audiophile-grade and time-proven componentry is used throughout, embodying Manley's dedication to seductive sonics, combined with the reliability that professionals around the world depend on. At just about a quarter of the price of our revered Steelhead preamplifier, the Chinook's focus is on elegance of design, careful execution, efficient construction, and appreciable quality.
Designed and built in California, the Chinook exemplifies Manley's commitment to our local community and to a simple, clean, and quiet signal path. The Chinook demonstrates the supreme linearity of vacuum tubes while providing the flexibility needed to embrace any turntable setup. Everything from the most exotic 180 gram audiophile pressing to 25 cent thrift-store classics will be reproduced accurately and musically.
Thông số kỹ thuật dòng âm thanh hi-end Phono Stages Hi-end Manley Chinook:
- Vacuum Tube Complement: 6922 x 2 (gain stage) plus 6922 x2 (output stage). Any 6DJ8, 7308, ECC88 types may be used.
- Unbalanced Input and Output connections via Manley Teflon® & Gold plated RCA jacks
- Automatic Mute Timer: On initial power up output jacks are muted for approximately 45 seconds. Automatic mute circuit allows tubes to warm up and circuitry to settle. At power down, output jacks are immediately muted.
- Input Termination Capacitance (MM/MC): 3-position user-selectable capacitor values of 50pF, 100pF, and 200pF yield resultant combinations of: 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, and 350pF
- Moving Magnet Input Impedance: 47k Ohms, fixed
- Moving Coil (MC) Input Impedance: 5-position user-selectable resistor values of 50, 100, 200,400, and 800 Ohms. There are 32 possible loading possibilities.
- Gain: Internal DIP switches select 45dB or 60dB
- Deviation from RIAA curve: Less than ± 0.5 dB from 20Hz to 20kHz at any gain setting. Typically less than ±1dB from 10Hz to 100kHz.
- Distortion (THD+N) (47k Ohm Input Termination, 45dB gain, 1kHz sine, 0dBu output): Typical 0.010% THD+N, into 100k Ohm load, BW = 100Hz-22kHz
- Distortion (THD+N) (47k Ohm Input Termination, 45dB gain, 1kHz sine, 0dBu output): Typical 0.030% THD+N, into 600 Ohm load, BW = 100Hz-22kHz
- Dynamic Range (MM input, Gain set to 45db, 200 Ohm source): 91dB @ 1kHz, 0.1% THD+N, BW = 22Hz-22kHz
- Dynamic Range (MM input, Gain set to 45db, 200 Ohm source): 107dB @ 1kHz, 1.0% THD+N, BW = 22Hz-22kHz
- Noise Floor at 45dB gain setting with shorted input: -84 dBu, A-weighted
- Noise Floor at 60dB gain setting with shorted input: -75 dBu, A-weighted
- Maximum Input at 45dB gain setting with 20 Ohm Source Z @ 1kHz into 10 kOhm load: 250mV RMS = +34.5 dBu @ 1% THD+N BW=22Hz-22kHz
- Maximum Input at 60dB gain setting with 20 Ohm Source Z @ 1kHz into 10 kOhm load: 40mV RMS = +34.2 dBu @ 1% THD+N BW=22Hz-22kHz
- Maximum Output: +37dBu @ 1kHz, 1.5% THD+N into 100 kOhm load
- Output Impedance: 91 Ohms
- Minimum Recommended Load: 2500 Ohms
- Internal Power Supply: Fully regulated linear B+, Heater, and control voltage rails.
- Operating Mains Voltage: Units are built for original destination country's mains voltage: 100V, 120V, or 220-240VAC as indicated on the serial number badge.
- Power Consumption in Standby mode: 1 Watt (8.0mA @ 120VAC)
- Power Consumption: 42 Watts (345mA @ 120VAC)
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50~60Hz
- Power Transformer: Toroid contruction for low radiation.
- Mains Fuse for 100V operation: 600mA SLO-BLO size 5mm x 20mm
- Mains Fuse for 117V-120V operation: 500mA SLO-BLO size 5mm x 20mm
- Mains Fuse for 220V-240V operation: 250mA SLO-BLO size 5mm x 20mm
- Standby Transformer Fuse for all voltage operation 100V-240V: 10mA, SLO-BLO, MDL type size 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Badge Lamp: LED illumination
- Dimensions: W=19", L=11", H=3 1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 15 Lbs.